Teaching Teme
[html]

[368]
sorry chicky!

Temeraire Lupus is by Alaine!

He thought he'd gotten away with it. The ice in his Uncle's tone hadn't been forgotten, but nothing had happened and Teme thought Niernan might have forgotten about it. Walking side by side with his dark uncle, the young male was boisterous. Pouncing on rocks and ripping up the grass, he did his best to ignore the quietness that surrounded on of his favourite family members. Bran was usually the most care free and Teme had spent a lot of time with his younger uncle, learning a few tricks from him. Niernan was a bit of a worrier, like his father, but there were many times his uncle had lightened up and teased him. He was hoping for that reaction now. When Niernan paused, reclining back on to a boulder he'd just scaled, Teme paused.

His full name was enough to tell him he was in trouble. Immediately he hunched over, ears laying against his skull and tail tucked. His father rarely told him off, but the youth had been taught respect and how to show it from a young age. Yes Uncle Nier? He asked, bright blue eyes fixed on his Uncle's knee so as not to offend. Niernan didn't take long to get to the point of it and Temeraire flinched.

He hadn't thought about any of those things. He'd just been too excited to find out who was out there. But as his Uncle pointed out the danger, the young male looked up and met his Uncle's blue eyes. The width of his own were testimant to the shock he was feeling at his relative's revelation. I don't want to hurt Daddy. And I don't want to get 'napped either... He whispered, really thinking about it. He didn't want to leave his home and being removed from it by another was even worse. I didn't think Uncle Nier... I won't do it again, i promise. He stammered, his body relaxing out of his submissive position. The males soft final words were accepted with a solem nod.

Have you ever met a baddie, Uncle Nier? The boy question, his faith restored for the moment. Curious as ever, the youth used his best coping mechanism- asking questions.

<style>
#artTXT {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#artTXT p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT u { text-decoration: underline; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread