Teaching Teme
[html]
Silly Nier. This is totally a Mufasa/Simba moment... but with an uncle instead of a dad / 358

Nier had watched as Teme assumed the position of scolded puppy, impressed that he knew how to submit to punishment in the wolf way, considering he knew that Saul was not one for punishment. Of course, he and Bran had learned it at a very young age, having been constantly in trouble. He also saw Teme's little flinch at the use of his full name and the tone in which it was said, that tugged at Niernans heartstrings, but he knew he couldn't stop, the boy had to learn. He smiled softly as the dark furred pup thought over everything he said, he nodded slightly as Teme allowed a shocked whisper to emerge, I know you don't want to hurt your dad, you're a good boy Teme.

Teme's automatic response was to ask questions, and it successfully diverted Niernan, the elder Stormbringer chuckled and reached out a hand-paw, aiming to ruffle Teme's headfur. I don't think I've met a baddie...Yet. He said. He thought back over the encounters he had had in Nova Scotia, they were few and far between but most of them had resulted in a new acquaintance. His mind ran over his meetings with the russet Oak, the mohawked Takekuro men, the Turkish Levent and his cat Wilson, and then he thought of the time he had run to the borders to offer protection and safety to Lilin when the trader came. His cyan eyes flashed as he thought of the yellow dog, Amy Sunders. He was unsure of her, she had a strangely ominous presence that had made both Niernan and Bran bristle, but Teme didn't need to know that. He looked down at his nephew and smiled, the pup had all the innocence and exuberance that pups needed and he didn't want to cloud that with complicated thoughts.

A glint of mischief twinkled in his eye now, Teme had learned the dangers of the borders so Niers job was done. The pup needed cheering up and he knew a good way to do so. He suddenly launched himself from the rock, flying in Teme's direction, hoping to wrap the boy up in a rolling tackle.

<style type="text/css">
.neiot b {font-weight:bold; color:#d99e6f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #100802; }
.neiot p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.neiot {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#3d2414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EBZI5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 390px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a96b44; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.neiot p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.neiot p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread