I don't think i know my way back home
[html]
Word Count :: 311 Dated 9th July - Lilin PP approved. Jess face, just so you know i suck at starting. Get Lilins butt in here and i'll post with smelly Alaki <3

Blue skies hung brightly over head, reflecting the golden librarian's mood, for the doubted she could be much happier after recent events, her dark knight lingering in her thoughts often like a parasite, one she welcomed with open arms into her life. Even in the presence of one of her Vidings she couldn't stop the smile from smugly sitting upon her lips, nor the content wag of her tail as she drew closer and closer to her own home. A part of her wanted to shout to the skies that he was hers, as ridiculous as that may seem it thrilled her and scared her in equal amounts to the point she was growing more and more distracted from tasks that required her attention.

One such task was the reason that she and the women beside her were making the trip down to the cave dwelling pack, although she was still curious as to why the women had agreed to come with her the company was pleasant enough thus far. “So what do you know of Anathema?” raising an eyebrow towards the female, it only occurred to her then, as the borders and the caws of the crows came into both sight and hearing range, that he previous packs reputation wasn't the best and many canines held a poor view of that side of her family. Not that all of what was whispered was lies, just a lot of it, for most of the canines in Anathema were nothing more then over grown pups prone to screwing up.

Pausing a distance off she threw back and let ring a howl through the lands without warning, caring little for excessive manners for within her mind this was still her home, still a part of her life and the blood through her veins was tied to those who lived within the lands forever.

Photo courtesy of Analog Weapon, texture by SweettEmottion

<style>
.KMTT_GraceGRunge p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_GraceGRunge b {font-family:verdana; color:#a85f4d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_GraceGRunge {background-color:#f5e9c5; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/8329/gracetable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:321px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_GraceGRunge .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_GraceGRunge .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread