I don't think i know my way back home
[html]

Word Count → 287 :: Will post on Grace in a sec :p

Grey ears folded back against loosely tied up hair, the Angelo groaning audibly as the image of the women popped into his mind as her howl echoed through the lands. “You going to answer her dad?” Aoi questioned from her position sprawled across her father's bed, Saigai perched upon her folded legs. Father and daughter had spent some time in-between the crow keep and his quarters, doing some light work with the crows and overall just spending time with them and enforcing bonds between them; although they were in some aspects lesser beings, the storm samurai hoped to keep himself and his pack in the crows good books, by providing for them and treating them with respect for the work that they did. Sighing he pushed off from the wall he wall, sword banging lightly against his leg with the motion as he turned and left the room, waving a hand silently back to his daughter in response.

Although the call hadn't been all to specific he personally answered it anyway, quickly taking to familiar routes and arriving on the scene within a fair amount of time. “Grace. To what do I owe this... pleasure, and whom would your companion be?” his voice was strained, no attempt made to hide his complete lack of joy at seeing the golden women; it wasn't that he disliked her, it was more around her he found himself somewhat lost. Everyone else listened to him; Grace... she answered back and after previous events he had never been able to bring himself to do anything about the whims of the women. Beyaz's claws tightened on the samurai’s shoulders, the bird recognising the golden women but unsure of the presence of the stranger.

<style type="text/css">
.keycrow001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6f9ea2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1f2e2e 1px 1px 1px;}
.keycrow001 i {font-weight:bold; color:#97c0c4; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1f2e2e 1px 1px 1px;}
.keycrow001 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:160px 0px 0px 0px; font-size:10px; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/k2xts3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.keycrow001 p.ooc + p {padding:5px 15px;}
.keycrow001 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#537c7d;}
.keycrow001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px;margin:0px;}
.keycrow001 {margin:5px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2d4c4c; background-image:url(http://i41.tinypic.com/2ugpcfb.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-left-radius:30px; border-top-right-radius:30px; padding:3px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0b1417; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread