I don't think i know my way back home
[html]
Word Count :: 369 Ugrh. OMG. This post sucks sooo much. BUT I POSTED xD

Pursing her lips she simply hummed somewhat at the woman's response, unsure exactly what to say about this. Naniko had looked after her greatly during her time within Anathema and she owed much to the white pelted women, to the point she found it oddly awkward to talk breach the subject of the woman's loss, nor would she participate in idle gossip about the Angela. Thankfully the rest of the journey to her previous home was in more or less companionable silence and the call she sounded upon reaching the borders was answers quickly, leaving little room for anything else.

Lifting her arms she folded them across her chest, holding herself neither completely submissive or dominant. She was who she was, a neutral party standing upon now foreign borders. Her intention had been to treat the visit with a fair level of maturity, considering her new alpha was also present with her it didn't seem... appropriate to act like a misfit of any kind. Yet, the grey-tonned Angelo's words stuck a cord within her, a playful grin slipping across her lips and her mouth opening before she could stop herself. “Why Alaki. The way you were speaking you'd think I. Well, perhaps locked you in a room for awhile and left you there. So good of you to greet me with open arms” her voice was silky soft, a purr almost much like that of her newly acquired kitten. With her greeting given she inclined her head towards the black and brown women, leaving the rest to her and showing the male that the women was her superior through the small display.

It only occurred to her that much of her past was a mystery to her new pack, given the history of Anathema one could perhaps completely misunderstand the words she said to the other; truthful as they were, but there was a more complicated reasoning behind them other the a malicious attempt to lock her superior in a room. Thinking matters over for a moment she dismissed her worries, concluding her new alpha was free to think of her as she wished. The golden woman had no intent to defend herself if the wrong conclusion was reached.

Photo courtesy of Analog Weapon, texture by SweettEmottion

<style>
.KMTT_GraceGRunge p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_GraceGRunge b {font-family:verdana; color:#a85f4d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_GraceGRunge {background-color:#f5e9c5; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/8329/gracetable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:321px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_GraceGRunge .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_GraceGRunge .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread