Filling Pain
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

He heard the knock on the door and stirred to a sitting position from the couch in his living room. Since the attack, the scholar had Gemma installed in his room, along with her pups. He checked on her frequently in the first weeks since she'd come to him. Myrddin helped where he could, but the boy was still young.

Tal yawned and stretched before speaking loudly so the knocker could hear him. "I'm coming." He ran his fingers through his mane before walking to the door, casting a longing glance at the couch he'd vacated. As he walked into the foyer to the front door, he glanced at Sheba who was curled up on the hearth. Ovi was usually to be found there, if he was in the house. perhaps he and Myrddin were out. He shrugged as he opened the door.

He vaguely recognized the woman at the door as someone who'd been at the ball. Seemed like an eternity ago. He put on a warm smile. Often members of the pack came to him for help with wounds or advice on medical care, or to visit someone who was staying with him. "Hello. How can I help you, Ma'am?" He stepped back and gestured into the house, inviting her in.

<style type="text/css">
.Tdandi b {font-weight:bold; color:#15152f;}
.Tdandi p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Tdandi {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nYnRK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:12px; color:#312840; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread