Filling Pain
[html]
WC: 150 OOC: It's ok for you to pp him helping her hop to a seat Smile

At first when the man opened the door she thought her mother was going to step through, the pelt of such pure white was rare enough that she kept mistaking such people as her own mother, but it became clear that this man was most definitely not her mother.

“I- I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to bother you, but I’m in terrible pain. I heard I could get medical assistance here.”

She said, the pain in her eyes evident and it was hurting to stand now as she had lifted the infected foot off the ground as it hurt to even touch it to anything even the air, a slight breeze, made the pain twinge and yell at her for not taking care of it. She waited for the man with pleading eyes. She was a diciplined woman, but she was not used to pain.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread