Filling Pain
[html]
(248) OOC: Close soon?

Eclipse listened to him and nodded. She was never taught like that before and Strel seemed to disregard anything after taking out the shard in her foot. So it was her problem but she should have known better... but she was ignorant and now she knew; “I don’t want it to get worse. I will do that.” She watched as he readied himself and then cringed when he went to put his hands on her foot but only felt a slight stinging pressure. She opened her eyes a bit and looked at it with tilted head. It hurt but not the pain she thought it would, of course each time he let go she would feel the pain just a little bit more and she wondered how this stuff worked.

She took deep steady breaths each time he pushed on her foot to make sure that she didn’t cry out because whatever she took didn’t take all the pain away. She watched as he seemed relieved after a few tries and squeezed her eyes shut when he put her foot into more water; opening them when he asked her how she felt she kept her mouth closed afraid that she really would be sick so instead of answering she shook her head, feeling both nauseous and tired. She had to swallow a bit; “It hurt but not bad... I am tired though... did you fix it?” She asked curiously and hopefully.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread