Filling Pain
[html]
(259) OOC: Ok to PP him helping her home if he accepts. :3 and end with your post then?

She nodded and cringed as he took her foot again and played around with it... at least that’s what it felt like. She closed her eyes and held onto the nearest thing and squeezed until he was finished. She let herself relax as he finished with wrapping her foot and was glad that he was done with her foot. She listened to his instructions and nodded though he wasn’t going to keep her from being out and about, she wasn’t going to ask about riding horses, she needed to keep occupied. She took the bag and shook her head; “No I think I got it, thank you very much Taliesin. I’m glad we have you here, I really don’t think I want my foot taken.” She said. She didn’t really have any questions because he gave her enough information to keep herself from getting another infection, that’s what she wanted to protect herself from again.

She stood testing the foot and nodded, she would be a little lopsided from the whole experience. Probably because of the stuff she had to ingest but she was sure she would be able to get home without too much of a problem. She looked at the man apologetically; “Perhaps you can help me home, I do still feel tired and I can barely feel my legs.” She said as she made to move a little and found it wasn’t as easy to keep herself up and about while still under the influence of the white man’s medicine.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread