[AW] Before I win the race.
[html]

All welcome. Forward date to July 9th, early morning at Fort Cumberland, lupus form. You can ignore the first two paragraphs.

He'd gone from Vinatta and Sangi'lak, wondering just above where he'd find the neutral territories again. Of course, he did find himself missing the lands filled with other luperci. Maybe it was the fact that he knew that this area was thick in passing loners or pack members that had brought him here. Surely, he would find himself a few more canines to meet and greet. His other personality was antsy under the german shepherd fur that covered his body. He could feel him preparing for another attack on some helpless victim. A frown had crossed his face at the thought; memories flashed by of the woman he'd watched get raped by Fang only two days before.

His black eyes looked about the area he had come up to that day. He was in his lupus form, stretching his front legs out for a change. Usually Toby avoided this form. It tended to piss Fang off, for some odd reason, to be lower than optime form therefore making him surge through and take control over the body. After the session two days ago, however, Toby'd been forcing himself to toughen up. He was tired of being used. He was tired of experiencing a victim's pain as his body was in someone else's command. He'd grown weary of it all and was definitely going to stop being pushed around by the demon in his mind.

A bird stirred afar as he crept up onto the old fort. It was morning, bright and wonderful as always. There was still a wetness to the plants from the dew that had settled there yet, despite this fact, it would be lunch time soon and Toby would be forced to hunt. For now he would relax, find a few other's to introduce himself to, and get his energy back up. His attempt to rest at Vinatta's borders had failed when a patrol had met him laying against a tree. He'd gone off from the pack, expecting them to know Fang had raped the woman that belonged behind their own scent borders. As he scampered along his paws had grown heavy with lack of sleep and energy. He needed a power nap of some sort.

The german shepherd rounded a corner of some old outside wall. The grass was flattening down in places where structures once stood. Against the stone that made up the fort he fell onto his side, agreeing with his mind that he would take a small nap before doing anything else. It was a great day, full of possibilities. He would start the day off with a nap and then feast on fresh kill for lunch. Unless, however, a new friend popped in on the slumbering canine. Then all that would change.

I will not fall, I will not fade.
I will take your breath away!
<style>
.tobony p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.tobony b {color:#8b9fbf;}
.tobony-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.tobony-charname {text-align:center; font-family:georgia, serif; color:#8b9fbf; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.tobony-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/25fhkev.jpg); height:301px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#061446;}
.tobony-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.tobony {background-color:#5f6fa6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #061446; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c1446; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
Toby Table by Raze.

Messages In This Thread