[AW] Before I win the race.
[html]

yay someone joined ;3

He was faintly aware of a new scent that tickled his nostrils. The black german shepherd did what he could to ignore it, grumbling and rolling over onto his opposite side. His back was shining out when the female spied him along the old brick. Some clicks were called, noises that the male would of made no sense of. He tried to not waken still. Sleep. You need sleep. Don't you dare wake up. Yet it was too late. The fae cleared her voice from behind the snoozing dog and then she spoke a calm greeting.

Fine. Wake up. he commanded himself within his own mind. As he did, Toby raised his head up and twisted his body back around so he faced her while he stayed lying down. She was something of a siamese cat; pale fur accented with various darker markings. It took him a moment to yawn and stretch before he was fully functional. He began to speak once his mind was properly opperating again, "Hello." Another yawn interrupted his speach. He would need to sit up and keep alive.

He rose, sitting back on his haunches to tilt his head at the girl. "I'm Toby... I was just sleeping, no threats here." He paused and took in the fact she was accompanied by a bird. That explained the clicks he never had learned to understand. "Nice... er... bird. Can you, uh, talk to it?" He tried not to sound stupid and awkward as he made his small talk. He was simply trying to be friendly and attempt a conversation. The secretly sweet male dipped his head and gave a small grin to try and recover from the sorry excuse for a conversation starter.

I will not fall, I will not fade.
I will take your breath away!
<style>
.tobony p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.tobony b {color:#8b9fbf;}
.tobony-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.tobony-charname {text-align:center; font-family:georgia, serif; color:#8b9fbf; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.tobony-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/25fhkev.jpg); height:301px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#061446;}
.tobony-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.tobony {background-color:#5f6fa6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #061446; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c1446; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
Toby Table by Raze.

Messages In This Thread