[AW] Before I win the race.
[html]

yay someone joined ;3

She sat and apologized for the disturbance. He shook his head, No, no. It's quite alright. I like meeting people anyway. He tried to hide another yawn that slipped from him. She went on, introducing herself and her feathered friend. It was slowly clicking in his head that this woman had a liking for avians much more than anyone else he had met. In fact, he couldn't remember ever meeting a dog that talked to birds. With no room to think about judging her for it, Toby shrugged it off and listened to her reply to the question. His eyes fell on the bird. I most certainly can't talk to birds, he said as he lifted eyes back to her and smirked, But who's to say I'm not just defected?

He gave a small laugh as she went on, yet this time she issued those chirps again and spoke to Zalia. The bird turned away, even though Toby thought she wasn't suppose to, and ignored whatever Palaydrian had said. The pale female seemed awkward and embarrassed by the fact and apologized again. The German shepherd tilted his head, giving a small charming smile. Quite alright. I couldn't of understood her even if I tried. He rested his eyes on her interesting multicolored ones and listened to her questions. No, he wasn't in a pack. He wouldn't join until he controlled his beast. He avoided letting his smile falter and rushed a reply. No, I'm just a loner. I kind of travel in all areas, like a nomad or something. Packs haven't been interesting to me yet. I prefer traveling freely about and going anywhere I please... He closed his mouth, calling himself a liar quietly in hid brain. Don't let her notice your discontent, he thought.

Scrambling to add to his words, he smiled again. Today I was wondering about until I decided to take a nap. It truly is a lovely morning for basking in the sunlight. Yet I'm much more satisfied with meeting another canine. You're a wolf? From a pack, right? He twitched his nose as he took in her scent. Recognition lit up his face. I believe I know someone from that pack... Uh, He rolled his eyes up towards his forehead in thought. ...Black wolf, really big, with a mate I also ran into on your borders... I believe he was a charming fellow. I quite enjoyed his advice. Toby could feel his annoyance at letting the name slip from his thoughts when he was going to finally say it aloud. He turned his black eyes to the female for help.

I will not fall, I will not fade.
I will take your breath away!
<style>
.tobony p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.tobony b {color:#8b9fbf;}
.tobony-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.tobony-charname {text-align:center; font-family:georgia, serif; color:#8b9fbf; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.tobony-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/25fhkev.jpg); height:301px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#061446;}
.tobony-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.tobony {background-color:#5f6fa6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #061446; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c1446; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
Toby Table by Raze.

Messages In This Thread