[AW] Before I win the race.
[html]

Meow:: My bad this time, family drama! WC:: 3+

Palaydrian smiled at Toby and his easy honesty. She liked this dog, though she had never seen another canine of his kind and she was happy he found her ability to speak with Zalia something to be positive. She would take his advice and not worry about it, though now she was realizing that maybe not every animal could speak to one another and that Jiva’s teachings of languages must apply to the very same concept. Was she speaking another language to Zalia? Jiva never seemed to understand what the bird said to him, so perhaps Toby was right. Perhaps it was a little weird that she could. No matter, the woman shrugged it off, but what the stranger said next took her by surprise.

So it wasn’t Zalen he was speaking of. She wracked her brain for another dark male within the New Dawn ranks. Kota had dark fur, a man she hadn’t gotten a chance to speak with yet, but other than Zalen, this was the only other dark furred male she knew of. Toby spoke of a Shadowfang and an Insomnia. Ah, these were names she recognized. I’ve heard of them before, but sadly I haven’t seen them, she regretted to inform her new acquaintance. The word is that Insomnia left, and I believe your friend Shadowfang went after her, the woman said, hoping her information was true and that the two missing wolves were simply denning elsewhere from the pack.

What the woman didn’t know, was that Shadow was already on his way back, but this time without his mate. I hope the time of conflict is over for you... her voice drifted off, she didn’t want to pry. So, have you made friends in many of the packs? She asked, obviously curious as to what a loner did in their free time and what a livelihood of roaming entailed. Do you ever get lonely? Another honest question. Drin preferred the heavily marked borders of her territory and the regular possibility of running into a pack brother or sisters over going days without seeing a friendly face.

Table Credit to Becca! <3.

<style type="text/css">
.palaydrian-siamese b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.palaydrian-siamese b:before { content: open-quote; }
.palaydrian-siamese b:after { content: close-quote; }
.palaydrian-siamese .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.palaydrian-siamese p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.palaydrian-siamese {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#DEB45E; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... iamese.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 360px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2F4F4F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread