Tamed for the Hell of it
[html]
Ooc. [WC: 407 || Pts: 3]

Axelle continued to hack away at the dead creature’s leg, while occasionally looking up at him with interested eyes. It was a lot harder than she imagined it would be, especially with her puny knife. ”Oh yeah? Which pack?” Meeting Inferni first would be enough to send any newcomer running for the hills, but it didn’t seem he met them yet. ”My pack’s located underneath the mountain,” she pointed to the Halycon Mountain looming over them from the distance, ”Anathema. Best pack for rogues and misfits like me.” She had come to accept the fact that she was a misfit. A lot of others didn’t see the way she thought, and so they judged her. Axelle had learned to ignore all of it.

Australia was somewhere where she never imagined. She’d heard of it before, but thinking about the terrain and the creatures and the life there never crossed her mind. The dingo’s mention of his homeland had her wheels turning now. Her eyes lit up as she looked up at him, finally getting the creature’s leg detached from its body. She picked up the heavy piece of meat and plopped it on the side of the grass closest to him, and motioned for him to collect it. Then she started working on the other hind leg, making sure to cut the diseased part off first. She paid attention to what she was doing at first, but still looked up at him with bright eyes and a big smile when she wanted to ask a question, ”What’s it like?” She couldn’t even begin to imagine what his homeland was like, and secretly she wanted to find out. Maybe she would take a trip in the future.

”Do you ever plan on going back?” Here she was asking him if he was ever going back home when he just got here recently. Nothing like rushing him out. However, she wasn’t rushing him out – she was rushing herself out. She wanted to see more of the world, not just Nova Scottia and Canada. ”I’m from Canada – Ontario to be exact. I’ve never seen much of the world aside from whatever’s around here. I hope, one day, to travel places to learn of better life.” No matter how one wanted to slice it – there was better living in other places than there was in Nova Scottia, even though conditions here weren’t so bad. It was just the same old thing.

<style>
.superaxelle1 b {color:#fff;}
.superaxelle1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superaxelle1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#A6B4B5; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:120px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/9xk9D.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#4F5E60; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.superduperbord {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread