Tamed for the Hell of it
[html]
Ooc. [WC: 327 || Pts: 3]

The Marbas continued to hack away at the large prey animal’s leg with her tiny knife. It was going nowhere fast, and she stopped and sighed. Somehow she managed to get the other leg torn off, but this one wasn’t budging. Before she allowed herself to gush about his country, she stopped hacking. ”Do you have a bigger knife by any chance?” It would help a lot. The leg was almost half severed, it just needed a bit more – but it wasn’t budging any more than she needed it to.

”Australia sounds like a beauuutiful country,” she beamed at him with clear wonder in her eyes. Danger seemed to draw her in all the more, and she had no doubts that she would quickly adapt to whatever harsh conditions were there. Axelle was the kind of girl any man would be lucky to take on a rugged adventure. She was in the least bit ‘girly’ and she would be just as rough as anyone else anywhere else. The female sat on her legs waiting for the male to tell her he had a knife that she could use to hack the elk’s leg off. She hoped.

A great smile grew on her lips as he spoke about Walkabout bugs. ”Aaah, no. No walkabout bugs here. I’ve always been like this. Always antsy to see something new and visit a new place. I’ve basically visited every pack here, except for the newer ones.” When she first came, she needed to figure out where she wanted to stay if she wanted to stay at all. She ‘visited’ every pack that was around at the time, but found Anathema the most suitable. ”My trespassing days are over…” Trespass she did, alright. ‘Visiting’ to her wasn’t exactly that. She kind of liked to saunter in, instead. She got into trouble a few times, but none that made her quit her hobby. She did that on her own when she found better resources to explore.

<style>
.superaxelle1 b {color:#fff;}
.superaxelle1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superaxelle1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#A6B4B5; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:120px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/9xk9D.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#4F5E60; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.superduperbord {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread