Tamed for the Hell of it
[html]
Word Count :: 281 Sorry for the wait sweet, lost my muse for Baird for a while.

He was almost startled by her question, he hadn't expected her to ask for assistance, even though she only asked for a bigger knife. He smiled, and held out his bone dagger for her to take, it wasn't much bigger than the blade she had been using but the kangaroo shin bone was blade was sharp and would probably slice through the meat like butter. He held it by the smooth, planed blade, the carved handle just waiting for the other to take it. "Sure, my dagger should do the trick." He had made the blade himself and had it approved by one of his elder tribe members. The elder had praised it as masterful work and had asked Baird if he could craft one for him too. Baird had been honoured to do so, and the blade he had created had been even better than his own. He dragged his thoughts away from home and focussed back on the here and now.

She complimented his homeland then and the grin that spread across his muzzle was the biggest so far, pride swelled within his chest and he thought back over the description he had given. He laughed and shot her a wink, "Well, with that attitude you sound like my kinda girl. Proper little scrapper if ya think it's bonzer after that description." He laughed loudly, genuinely amused. His smile lessened in wattage but he still beamed as she explained her version of wandering, he shrugged, "Ah, I suppose I'll get to see all the fair packs with my wandering ways. Could ya give me a heads up about any of them?" He asked, not wanting to amble into any trouble.

Photo courtesy of pierre pouliquin

<style>
.KMTT24611_BBHands1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_BBHands1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#f7f4a2; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_BBHands1 {background-color:#7e3826; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/3848/bairdbyrne2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:358px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_BBHands1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_BBHands1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread