Tamed for the Hell of it
[html]
It's okay, mee too . [WC: 331 || Pts: 3]

Axelle’s gaze fell upon him; she smiled, and then took the bone dagger from him, ”Thank you.” She wasn’t a big fan of bone, but as the blade sliced cleanly through the dead animal’s meat, all the negativity from her mind vanished. She easily sliced the rest of the leg off, and plopped it next to the other in the grass. Then she held his bone dagger back to him, holding the flat side of the blade in her clawed fingers.

Then Axe sat back in the grass next to the half on her kill that she kept. She would have to cut it into hunks to be able to carry it back to Anathema. Later, though. She sat in the grass and used her small knife to continue to cut pieces off of the animal and shove them hungrily into her mouth. Between chews, she explained, ”Well, I kinda find danger to be exciting and I’m not your average girl.” Meaning she was a lot tougher than others would perceive. Axelle thought about his request for a moment and took another few bites of her lunch. ”Well, you’d want to stay away from Inferni. They’re a bunch of wolf-hating coyotes, but since you’re not a wolf, I don’t really know what their perception of you would be… All the other packs are pretty good… Just don’t trespass. Some packs have harsher ways of punishing trespassers than others – like Salsola, they enslave them, and Anathema, my pack, they kill them.” She wouldn’t want to see the traveler get himself killed. ”All the others are pretty easy going as much as I’ve heard, but still. Try not to trespass anywhere. If you’re unsure, howl or bark or something- I’m sure you’ll draw enough attention from someone.” That was the best advice she could give. She wasn’t ever really caught trespassing, except for in Dahlia de Mai a few times, visiting her old graveyard friend. ”What’s your name?” They haven’t even exchanged names yet!

<style>
.superaxelle1 b {color:#fff;}
.superaxelle1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superaxelle1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#A6B4B5; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:120px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/9xk9D.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#4F5E60; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.superduperbord {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread