Tamed for the Hell of it
[html]
If I get burnt,
I’ll show ya what it’s like to hurt

[WC: 349 || Pts: 3]

End with your reply? Feel free to PP her leave

Axe smiled at both the growling little creatures and the fact that he spoke of women. She looked him over once or twice, not really doing that so much anymore now that she had a ‘mate’, and noticed he wasn’t so bad looking. She didn’t come across many dingos – he might’ve been the first – but she could see herself getting with one, if need be. ”Well, you’re not bad-looking. I’m sure someone will take to you soon.” She stood, starting to ready her meat for the journey back. She wasn’t sure if she wanted to drag it back in Secui form or just drag it back by the horns. She voted the latter; seemed easier.

The carcass was still heavy even with both hind legs significantly removed and half of the meat from its ribcage gone. Was it even worth calling an ‘it’? It was an item now, just a food item. The hunk of meat didn’t even count as a deer anymore. The head was marred beyond recognition, thanks to Axelle feeding off that part as well, and the body had holes where ribs shown through. The lower quarters and intestines of the animal were leaking through the holes from where the legs were. She was going to leave the scavengers a trail leading right to her. She would have to hustle if she wanted to get home before the strays got to her.

”Tribe…” The world felt foreign to her tongue, and it didn’t sit right. It rolled off of it nicely, but didn’t seem to hold any meaning for wolves. She kept up with the conversation as she moved her half of the carcass, testing its weight and seeing how much of a crappy time she was going to have dragging it back. ”I’ll be seeing you around, no? Will you be coming back towards Anathema soon?” Not that he knew where that was… If he stayed long enough, he would find out soon. ”I look forward to seeing you again… and seeing how you turned out.” She smiled and dipped her head, bidding him goodbye.

<style type="text/css">
.oldie .space {float:left; height:235px; width:175px;}
.oldie .words {font-size:25px; font-family: 'The Girl Next Door'; text-align:center; color:#ffffff; line-height:30px; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 20px; padding:10px 0px 45px 30px;}
.oldie b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.oldie p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.oldie {margin:0px auto; width:100%; max-width:450px; min-width:350px; background-color: #d2e7af; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/2zp5pvq.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #132127; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#0b0e0f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.oldie .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread