Round about way.
[html]

WC: 331 OOC: can do ^^ poor sira if she could pee herself I'm sure she woulda already XD

Sira Kira

Sira could only blink her confusion at his words as if he was the one who was crazy and hearing things, and he was staring at her too, why was he staring at her? Did she do something wrong again, did she have something on her face? Why was he staring at her? Did he expect something, should she asume the position just in case? The thoughts went on and on in her head and when he spoke again his tone seemed kind enough and she wondered why everyone kept mentioning help to her, help that was for those that deserved it. She did not, but it seemed rassuring anyway that he was no like the other bad men.

For some reason his admittance to not knowing something, even something he said himself, made Sira feel a bit better and she nodded when she was told to go to X’yrin or Jaden. His reaction to her own reaction of the horse confused her. He seemed scared in a way and it confused her, a man scared? Impossible. She looked over at the enormous creature. Such an animal could just STEP on her and she’d die. She was visibly shaken but

“Mmm... alright. She is big.”

The man explained what she was and what they do with such an animal and she looked at him with a look of I might run out of here right now if my legs worked. Kind of look She swallowed. This was what X’yrin meant about being brave right? She looked at the colorful man slightly reassured, he didn’t seem to want to hurt her and she slowly nodded, but was still very uncertain.

“O- ok”

She said and flicked her eyes a the mare that seemed to have no idea what was going on, but Sira knew nothing about these...horses? So how could she know this wasn’t the way the animal was laughing at her?

<style>
.pinskira p {padding:0px 20px 5px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.pinskira b {color:#df99a0;}
.pinskira-b {width:502px; border:1px solid #372e33; margin:0px auto;}
.pinskira-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#df99a0; text-shadow:#372e33 1px 1px 4px; float: right; margin:-30px 10px 10px; font-style:italic; font-size:40px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.pinskira-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jKZg7.png); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#fff;}
.pinskira-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.pinskira {background-color:#695862; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#372e33; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread