when the world beckons your approach
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... ona3-1.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; padding: 10px;">

_____He looked a little weary, a little banged up; things that told her something had definitely been going on since they had come there. Though she didn't know just how right she was, it explained the blood in the air. Marlowe easily left her for him, wasting no time in harassing her sibling just he had relentlessly done to her for months. Tug of the hair, beak to the snout, sarcasm, anything to garner attention. “Tell me about it,” she said with a soft smile, “he showed up and started to follow me around after I was halfway across the world. Took me a while to figure out what he wanted.” At least now she could understand him, for the most part. But after that, she was glad she picked up what was being said, otherwise he would have just been an annoying bird that wouldn't go away.

_____“It's good to see you again.” Especially alive and not some burnt up skeleton that was left strewn back in the waste on the other side of the mountain. It gave her some comfort in knowing someone had made it out, though there were still many questions left on the tip of her tongue. “Is everyone okay? I saw what happened back north and thanks to your bird, came here.” Even after everything that had happened, after she had gone away, she couldn't have imagined ever coming back to what she had. Or so soon either, but when the world beckoned their approach, it definitely did swallow them all whole on the spot.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread