the greatest illusion in this world
[html]

I have been neglecting this thread and I am a TERRIBLE person. ;; Kick me.

The woman's family name rolled off her tongue with ease. Helsi. Lilin nodded quietly, committing the name to memory. Chance meetings such as this one were unconventional. She would not forget this stranger nor the name she bore. Perhaps one day it would come in handy. A second gesture of her head was provided when Siv labelled herself a foreigner- an acquiescence of sorts. She was most obviously a woman a few words, a trait they obviously shared. And yet, it seemed they understood each other without the new for superfluous talk. ''Does your home have a name?'' she inquired curiously, visibly intrigued by the woman's environment; a place where the Old Gods and floral scents prevailed.

It felt as though she was questioning this stranger and while it didn't feel right, Lilin could not control her thirst for knowledge. Had it been any other passerby, she wouldn't have cared. But in her worlds, similar beliefs were a connection worth acknowledging and tapping into. It was her turn to smile, as Siv voiced exactly what she'd been thinking only seconds prior. ''It does, and I think we ought to get better acquainted. Don't you think?'' Out of all the envoys she'd encountered, this female had been the only one worth acknowledging thus far.

<style type="text/css">
#lillin-1 .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:arial, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#lillin-1 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#lillin-1 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: arial, serif; font-size: 11px; }.
#lillin-1 u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#lillin-1 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#lillin-1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
#lillin-1 {margin:0px auto; width:80%; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ijCRS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 80px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread