[aw] udugigvdi ale gvgeyui
[html]

art by crypsis

In his own way, Anatole was an introvert. He did not make friends easily, but kept the ones he did have close despite his blunt words and often unintentional cruelness. Many here were not counted amongst the number, and in truth, he looked only on Claudius and Uliohi for this. She was often busy, as was his cousin, but Anatole was used to the solitude and embraced it. With the eagle, now, he was never truly alone. Donoma was, however, wise enough to recognize his need for this isolation and silence and often allowed the illusion of it to keep the big wolf at ease.

Dark ears turned forward at the name, and again, he wished sorely he had been present. Anatole lacked battle scars despite his travels, something that both pleased him and irritated him all at once. He shrugged one shaggy shoulder and looked out to the worked earth. “I believe so,” he explained. “My cousin is helping her, and I see changes—there’s more of you coming from the main Tribe, for one. Many have left, others came; good and bad.” The electric green gaze trailed back to the red wolf, and his body betrayed its desire to move by shifting from one side to the other. “Things are supposed to change, though,” he went on, thinking of something his own guide had told him. “So I suppose that’s all right.”

The big wolf snorted at a thought. “You’ll see soon enough, I suppose. I’ll leave you two, and get back to my patrol.” Without waiting for a farewell, though the dark-half wolf supposed that he would have gotten one had he bothered to wait. Still, his speed was not one of rudeness as opposed to duty; thus excused he trotted off ahead of the red-wolf and deer, paused to drop his head once and double-check a trail, and bound off into the forest after the animal he was stalking.

<style>
#anatole-fullbody {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#anatole-fullbody p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#anatole-fullbody p.anatole-img {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#anatole-fullbody .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#anatole-fullbody .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#anatole-fullbody b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#anatole-fullbody u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#anatole-fullbody b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread