'cause all my credentials were lies
[html]
Word Count :: 327 - KITTY SMELLS SO BAD. UGGGGGGGH. Rushed nonsense post ^^;

Like a deer in headlights she froze, disliking the attention that seemed to now have been sent her way. One of these days she would learn not to follow her desire to know what is going on, to squish her near insatiable curiosity before it lead to awkward situations such as this. Inhaling a steadying breath she made a point to glare once more over to the golden women whom Hael dipped his head to in some silent exchange she had missed, whatever it was the female left and she couldn't help but feel slightly relived, until she noticed that now her and Hael were left to deal with this foreigner.

God did she want to growl in frustration most days. Forcing herself to look less miserable then she most likely did the midnight girl finally found her voice. “I'm working on becoming a cartographer, yes. And I am Nahyt Savin” the false name came so naturally to her now, spoken softly in just above a whisper, each time it was spoken she could envision it chipping away at what she once was. “I'm Hael, her brother” the brindle hybrid added in, being more approachable then her as he always was. Lifting her left palm she rested it gently upon her hip, shifting her weight around so that she stood more comfortably. “What do you have to offer then? Levent Kartal from a foreign pack” around her ankles Omi circled once before seating herself between black and brindle, the Lynx content to stick close to her darker mistress then remain at a distance. “What goods do you have on you, we carry some things with us but I can easily fetch more if you have anything of worth to us and if what we have is not to you.” Hael added in, expanding upon her brief response and playing the part of a more welcoming host when compared to her, his accent heavy as it always was.

Photo courtesy of Khevyel

<style>
.KMTT_HarrowGRunge p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_HarrowGRunge b {font-family:verdana; color:#23220d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_HarrowGRunge i {font-family:verdana; color:#1c1d08; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_HarrowGRunge {background-color:#a4a63f; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... wTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:298px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_HarrowGRunge .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_HarrowGRunge .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread