[M] - Many Hearts, One Mind
OOC: I am so sorry for being late, but I thought I should post a reply before getting in trouble. WC: 330 3 points

IC:
So far, the male had been herding the unsuspecting moose successfully towards the ambush party. He manage to keep them in line by manoeuvring himself left and right to coordinate the creatures to their fate. He looked over to the proposed point of ambush, he saw glimpses of Jaden in the shadowy foliage of the shrubs to conceal himself. He took into mind that a meal was going to be served

While he was a pro at his current task, he didn't really take any fun into this. Even though that by nature, he, along with the other pack brethren, were wolves by nature, he did not portray this as a kind of sport of fun to himself. He merely took it as a way of survival, even if he didn't want to be responsible for a death of an animal. Being of a shamanistic background, he took respect of the wildlife of the forests.

When he had ushered them close enough, that's when the quick end of these beast had come. He looked from the corner of his eye to find that one of the calf's had his right shoulder. Arrow one. Next he noticed the mother moose acting up. He turned his red orbs to her, finding an arrow pierced through her ribcage. Arrow two. The other calf started acting strange, yet he could not identify the location of the arrow, but that was arrow three.

After which, the chaos happened. The other calf tried to escape, yet Sira brought it back. The hunting party revealed it self then made the assault. Yet, he did not join in the attack. He merely stayed in his position to make sure that none of the calves that were still alive tried to make a break for it. He observed the assault of the ill fated beasts as they met their demises to the fangs of the family. While they were sustainance for them, he looked away from the blood shed.

Messages In This Thread