Roots
It doesn't take long for someone to answer her call - before her stands a tall, muscular male wolf with the most piercing green eyes Guennéan has ever seen. He has a bold presence, and Guen wonders if he is some kind of gate keeper. Unlikely, she thinks, from what I know the Aniwaya are not the type to have sentries and gate keepers.

Her nerves are jumping, her muscles twitching as they often do when she is nervous or excited. This handsome, imposing male is the first Aniwaya member she has seen since she was too young to know what she was seeing, let alone who. She wonders if she will get to know this wolf. Will they become friends? Lovers? You're getting ahead of yourself, Guen.

"Can I help you?" he asks her, a reasonable enough question that Guennéan isn't quite sure how to answer. "Um." she starts, lamely. "Um, yes. Yes, you can help me." Copper reaches her head around to nuzzle Guen's leg, as if to reassure her. She takes a deep breath and continues:

"I don't know if you remember me. Probably you don't. My name is Guennéan. I was very, very young when my parents left Aniwaya. That was a little less than a year ago. I'm here, well...I guess I'm sort of coming home, though I don't remember the place very well." She finds herself unable to meet those green eyes any longer, and looks down at Copper's long mane.

Messages In This Thread