outwards
[html]

Word Count » 000 OOC

angels watching over me with smiles upon their face

Odessa had decided to sneak out of Salsola without Imhotep's knowing (save from a note left so he wouldn't worry too much when he awoke). It was fairly early, but much later in the day than when Odessa had first awoke. Wriggling from the sand man's tight grip, she'd collected her slave and made for her stash of smelling oils and powders. These were to disguise her scent, and she took a small vial of it to smother her horse with. Because it was of course needed for her to mask her steed. She then took to the stables, rubbed the oil onto the horse's pelt and clambered up upon the mounting block to mount him. Novak had to help with this, due to her current condition it was difficult and she really shouldn't have been riding.

She set out quickly, keeping the horse to a brisk walk with Novak's hands clasping the reins, leading the horse on foot. This was much easier for Odessa, as she only needed to make sure she stayed upon the horse comfortably. It was rather warm, and Odessa had taken to wear nothing but the scarf around her neck, draping around down her back like a shawl to hide the hand of Eris' on her back. She was out to find a tailor, someone to make Immy a large, thick cloak. For his short fur wouldn't protect him from the cold. Tipping her head back, she left out a howl.

'cause I have made it through this far in an unforgiving place
<style>
.odessa-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.odessa-txt3 .inner {}
.odessa-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.odessa-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.odessa-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.odessa-txt3 b {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 i {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread