outwards
[html]

Word Count » 000 OOC

angels watching over me with smiles upon their face

It was not long until she was attended to. But in that time she used the silence to muse to herself and, of course, dictate things to Novak. Things she needed to do, things she needed to remember. One of those thing was to hoard a few soft things. Pillows, blankets, hides. Anything to make her corner softer. She promised Immy she wouldn't use the bed for her pups, because he needed somewhere to sleep and the puppies would probably be quite messy and it would be easier to have material that was easy to through out or put away for future litters. Odessa smiled as she felt a stirring inside of her, Novak noted this and naturally knowing nothing of puppies and the like, turn around and inquired about her well being with a awkward cock of his head. 'Oh, don't worry! I'm fine. Just a little stirring, nothing to fuss over. But, thank you for your concern'.

Turning to the man who'd greeted her, stiffly (for she was one a horse), and smiled. 'Oh, hello!' she greeted back, whistling to Novak to pull the horse closer. 'I was looking for a tailor, my mate is a native of a land much warmer than here. And I'm afraid he finds the winters particularly hard going and I was looking for a thick cloak to be crafted for him'.

'cause I have made it through this far in an unforgiving place
<style>
.odessa-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.odessa-txt3 .inner {}
.odessa-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.odessa-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.odessa-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.odessa-txt3 b {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 i {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread