outwards
[html]
short posts are okay, yes?
wordcount ► 324

Strel eyed the rough bump of her swelling belly and wondering why on earth she had ridden in such a condition. And why on earth all the pregnant women in the world seemed to flock to him. Did he give off some kind of aura that said "welcome to ye with progeny in yon belly"? Regardless, he gazed at the woman atop the horse, and nodded his head at her. One of his classic, broad smiles spread across his maw as he bowed slightly at the waist, flourishing his arms when he straightened. "Well, you are in luck, miss." Both hands gestured to his chest, elbows broadly pointing away from him. "I am Strelein, Dauphin and a tailor of this Court."

His arms fell to his sides as his eyes swept from the woman to the man holding the reins and back to the woman. "A cloak you say?" he asked, crossing his arms over his chest as he examined the woman carefully. Her mate disliked the cold? Probably a southern coyote, from the sound of that. Strel gave a shrug then gestured toward the interior of the pack. A pregnant woman posed no threat to their home. "Would you like to come to my studio? It may be a long walk, but you can sit down and we may have some water for you two." However, he figured they would want to negotiate here and leave it at that. "Or if you are in a hurry, I do have the material for the cloak, as well as a growing supply of rabbit fur if you would prefer that. I can go work on it and deliver to you wherever you live or if you send someone to pick it up..," he faded out, wishing he could have the man for measurements and preferences. "It's up to you. We may even have snacks." But he was not sure anyone left anything laying around.

Photo taken by Fergal of Claddagh. Table style inspired by Kitty.

<style>
.strel_01 {padding:255px 0px 5px 0px; width:500px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... edone2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#2a6d93; border: 1px solid #66bada; font-family:verdana;font-size:11px; line-height:13px;}
.strel_01 .inner {margin:0 15px; padding: 5px 6px 0px 6px;text-align:justify;}
.strel_01b {width:502px; border: 1px solid #011e44; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.strel_01 .ooc {text-align:right; color:#001227; font-size:10px; border-bottom:1px dashed #021d3c; }
.strel_01 .wc {color:#021d3c; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; text-align:left; padding:0px 15px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 10px 5px;}
.strel_01 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;color:#66bada;}
.strel_01 b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #001227 0px 1px 1px;color:#79BFD8;}
p.strel01_credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread