outwards
[html]
sorry for the pp but I wanted to move it along. is that okay?
wordcount ► 371

Strelein nodded to her request and figured that he would be able to provide her with exactly what she needed. A consultation with Niro would probably be in order but he knew it was going to be fairly painless, except for the part where he would gorge himself stupid hunting rabbit. But that was entirely what Ahiga was for, wasn't he? To eat the hares he caught to build up what fat he had clearly lost on his bones. "Sounds doable. Long I assume too? Without proper measurements, it probably won't hang just above his feet or wherever it is you want. But if you know his height, I'm sure it'll be easy." He wished he could get the man's measurements for sure, but he would have to do. Strel hated gifts like this, simply because he was worried things would not fit. But it was only a cloak and those were just lengths of cloth with a tie at the top.

He bowed his head slightly and gestured toward the Hotel. Or rather it's general direction. "Of course, you're welcome to it. I'm surprised you would ride out in such a condition." But she most have loved her mate very much to risk it. His lips tightened at the thought but he kept his bitter feelings to himself. "Keep riding, especially if you're more comfortable this way," he said gently, leading the way to the Hotel. It was not too hard a walk so she was unlikely to be jolted, especially when they reached the well worn path members and other fauna had cut through the undergrowth. The humans' roads had good paths beside them, especially as the pavement had long since cracked.

At the Hotel, he entered the fence and waited for her to dismount, gesturing toward the door. He held it open for her and then gestured to the studio and the two chairs she could pick from. It would be easier to show her color swatches there as well as show her the rabbit fur he had laying around. "Take a seat please, I'll bring some rabbit, and watered wine? Or would you rather have fresh water?"

Photo taken by Fergal of Claddagh. Table style inspired by Kitty.

<style>
.strel_01 {padding:255px 0px 5px 0px; width:500px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... edone2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#2a6d93; border: 1px solid #66bada; font-family:verdana;font-size:11px; line-height:13px;}
.strel_01 .inner {margin:0 15px; padding: 5px 6px 0px 6px;text-align:justify;}
.strel_01b {width:502px; border: 1px solid #011e44; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.strel_01 .ooc {text-align:right; color:#001227; font-size:10px; border-bottom:1px dashed #021d3c; }
.strel_01 .wc {color:#021d3c; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; text-align:left; padding:0px 15px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 10px 5px;}
.strel_01 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;color:#66bada;}
.strel_01 b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #001227 0px 1px 1px;color:#79BFD8;}
p.strel01_credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread