outwards
[html]
pp is fine~

Odessa nodded politely along as he spoke, her fingers buried in Remy's mane. She'd taken the larger horse with her on the journey based on the fact that he was more stable and much more docile than Keshi. In short, he was more reliable and that was what Odessa needed at the moment. The grey medic tilted her head to the side and hummed gently. 'Height. Umm, I think he's just over six foot... Six... Fourish?' she mused aloud, looking back to Strel and nodding, 'Yes, I'd say six four'. The gardener prided herself with her knowledge, whether it was of her mate or her, Salsola's, garden. 'And long, yes. Something that he can throw on, but still work in'. She worried about her children too, what if they inherited Imhotep's poor insulating fur?

Novak shuffled back into place and led the horse on after the courtesan. Thin grey hands took up the solid reins again as they moved off. As he questioned to why she was journeying out in her condition she chuckled and smiled, 'You have no idea how boring it is to sit still all day. I needed to get out and this was the perfect excuse. Even if it is a bit of a trek, I needed to drop by some houses in the neutral territory to get some rags' she explained.

Odessa dismounted awkwardly with a great deal of help from Novak. She moved behind Strel, her ears low in embarrassment but silent all the same. She sat in the chair with a sigh and turned to speak to her host again. 'Either would be lovely'.

<style>
.superbirdie1 b {color:#fff;}
.superbirdie1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superbirdie1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#59464D; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:80px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; -moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fIpaJ.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#CBBCC1; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread