goodbye windows.
[html]
Why don't we make Luna convince Claudius into taking a dip with her?

The medic was a little bit surprised at Claudius' explanation. She had had little social interaction lately, mainly because of her habit of walking around the village, collecting herbs and mainly enjoying the fresh air. A couple of times she thought about the possibility of somebody in need of her attention, but the peaceful silence of the forest, unbroken, detered her from running back and quitting her enjoyable solitude.

However, she welcomed this change in the monotony that her life had acquired lately. "Well...that was no big deal. The tea, I mean. It was actually a pleassure to...have you here." She said, her voice unusually shaky. She noticed that he was in a similar state as hers, but augmented, which she found both strange and...cute. she reached his spotted shoulder with her hand and stroked it lightly, as if to sothe him down. "Why don't you come on in? I can prepare some tea, if you want." With her stack replenished, she had more than enough for both her friend and herself. But a glimpse over the male's shoulder ("His pelt looks more shiny than the last time I saw him, what has he done to it?") was enough to notice that she had no water. "Errr...or maybe not. I'll have to go for water first. Mind coming along with me?" She asked suddenly, withdrawing her hand and grabbing a bunch of the fabric of her skirt and twisting it nervously, but letting go of it almost immediatly. The river was not very far away from her home, so it would only take a few minutes to go for some water and go back to her hut. However, the thought of water also gave Luna an idea...

[/html]

Messages In This Thread