The Bees Need A Home, Too
[html]

OOC here!

He didn't look up from the book as Temo stirred from his dreams, idly flicking a page over with his claw. He had long ago ceased paying attention to the book whose pages her turned habitually. His mind was focused inwards and his golden eyes blazed intensely at the page her was currently viewing. Thoughts of her dominated his mind and he was hard pressed to control his physical response to it, although he attempted several times to return to his reading she kept creeping back in.

When Temo spoke he jumped lightly and looked at his father almost guiltily, his face falling into a blank mask almost immediately. He turned his gaze to the book and flicked it closed and held it out for Temo to take,

'No... I can't read most of the words.' He hated admitting he was bad at anything and scowled almost petulantly at his hands before looking back up again,

'Can you teach me?'

Honrin Wolfe-Denahlii
<style>
.dandl .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.dandl-header {font-size:25px; text-align:left; padding:10px 20px; font-family: "monotype corsiva", sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; color:#6BC2FF; text-shadow:#152734 0px 0px 5px;}
.dandl p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.dandl b {color:#041386; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.dandl {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... dark-1.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#57AAE5; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.dandl-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.dandl .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread