The Bees Need A Home, Too
[html]

OOC here!

He still thought of her even after Temo had begun speaking to him, he needed to distract himself now before he couldn't contain himself anymore. As much as he wished it to the idea of sitting inside and learning human languages didn't appeal to him at the moment. He jumped to his feet suddenly, his eyes wild and wide. He grasped at his bow and quiver and shakily pulled on the beautiful gifts, without looking his father in the eye he stumbled towards the exit,

'I.. I'm sorry Father. I have to leave.. for a bit. It's not you, it's ...something else, I feel trapped in here... I'll be back soon!' His father had a tendency to blame unrelated things upon himself but with those words Honrin swiftly exited the building that had begun to suffocate him. As soon as he did get outside he could breathe more easily and immediately he raced away from the library, desperate to put distance between himself and the drab place. He ended up at the other end of the town near the docks and sat at the edge of a pier looking down into the water. He stared at his reflection and his reflection stared back. Why? Why her? He knew why and the reason was uncomfortable to think about but for the first time he recognized the fact that he found his mother very attractive in a way that he shouldn't.

It was wrong, it was sick. He was sick! He shouldn't like his own mother like that. He felt diseased and just plain old wrong. Pandora deserved more than her older brother lusting after her. She deserved some strong nice man who would look after her and care for her, bring her gifts and presents, fight off other people who would hurt her. He put his head in his hands and tried to hold back his distress. How could he even look at his father with anything but shame in himself, Temo loved him although he rarely said it, how would the black male feel knowing Honrin was feeling these things for his wife. It was so messed up!

Honrin Wolfe-Denahlii
<style>
.dandl .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.dandl-header {font-size:25px; text-align:left; padding:10px 20px; font-family: "monotype corsiva", sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; color:#6BC2FF; text-shadow:#152734 0px 0px 5px;}
.dandl p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.dandl b {color:#041386; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.dandl {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... dark-1.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#57AAE5; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.dandl-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.dandl .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread