The Bees Need A Home, Too
[html]

OOC here!

He turned around to face his father, the ruin of the boy's mind seeking out comfort in the familiar. He listened to him talk as he had often done as a cub in the rare times that he had spoken, with his head cocked slightly to the side. Already Temo had found a small pile of books that might be useful while he had been off sulking and self pitying. He felt a stab of guilt, his father had accompanied him to help not to do all the work himself. Frowning he mumbled lowly in his throat before asking a single question, it was very similar to the way that his mother would have worded it, the similarities between then staggering,

'If there were something wrong with me, would I still be allowed to stay? In Cercatori.' His frown deepened and his eyes fell distant again, he didn't reveal the nature of his wrongness for that would be too much but he brought it to light all the same. He loooked almost vulnerable, like a lost pup who couldn't find its way.

Honrin Wolfe-Denahlii
<style>
.dandl .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.dandl-header {font-size:25px; text-align:left; padding:10px 20px; font-family: "monotype corsiva", sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; color:#6BC2FF; text-shadow:#152734 0px 0px 5px;}
.dandl p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.dandl b {color:#041386; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.dandl {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... dark-1.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#57AAE5; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.dandl-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.dandl .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread