The Bees Need A Home, Too
[html]

| +223

Temo stared at his son, as if his eyes could pierce through Honrin's skull and see what he was talking about. He could not fathom what Honrin was getting at because there was nothing wrong with him as far as Temo knew. His face reflected the concentration that his brain was in with it's trying to process any information that might be relevant to the question that Honrin posed to him. His thoughts went through his memories of the children growing up and through memories of problems that he knew about or have seen and did not come up with any matches except one.

There was a time in his younger days when Temo was still in his birth pack that he had thought there was something wrong with him when most of the others in the pack, especially the women, would not have anything to do with him outside of the normal pack business. Which slowly led him to be more reclusive and spending time with the books that the pack had accumulated. With those memories going through his head, he wondered if Honrin was thinking that he was having similar problems. His face softened into a more concerned look, I would think you would be able to stay, mainly because I do not believe there is anything wrong with you.

<style type="text/css">
.Lovi-sdb b {font-weight:bold; color:#1155aa; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Lovi-sdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Lovi-sdb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Lovi-sdb {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c6d5e5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/iInBB.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #666666; padding: 10px 0px 295px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#556688; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread