The Bees Need A Home, Too
[html]

OOC here!

He couldn't meet Temo's eyes under such a stare, he turned his head away and seemed to hunker down before the older male's scrutiny. He therefore didn't see the softening of features. How could he judge himself worthy of anything. He mumbled something unintelligible and bend down to set his bow and arrows on the floor. When he returned to his feet he finally brave's the brown gaze warily. 'I can' explain it, not in words. I'd rather not. But I want to stay.' He frowned despite his words. He didn't want to continue the conversation lest Temo get too close to the source of his petulant thoughts.

Instead he focused on the book his father carried, wanting to distract Temo. 'Is that the book?'

Honrin Wolfe-Denahlii
<style>
.dandl .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.dandl-header {font-size:25px; text-align:left; padding:10px 20px; font-family: "monotype corsiva", sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; color:#6BC2FF; text-shadow:#152734 0px 0px 5px;}
.dandl p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.dandl b {color:#041386; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.dandl {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... dark-1.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#57AAE5; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.dandl-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.dandl .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread