Shy Allies
[html]

The bow was removed, and Hadley wandered through, finding himself a place to sit and watch her work. Even with his own limited repertoire with food he could recognize that she was good at what she was doing. His nose twitched, inhaling the sweet scents that filled the air in a heavy coat. She moved around with the ease of someone that knew every inch of the building. She must have lived here for some time.

Accepting the glass he lapped softly at the water. I've lived there for four months. Thinking about what he did for the pack took more time. There was plenty he did, but how much of it was for the pack? I craft things, and help with repairs. I also know a little bit about healing, so I help with injuries when I can. A warrior pack always had their share of them, even if it was just simple scrapes from sparring.

Out of character

<style>
.hadderr {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FeDgv.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#929195; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:380px 0px 5px 0px; color:#272729; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; word-spacing:.3px; border:1px solid #272729;}
.hadderr b {color:#dfc0a1; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#464549 1px 1px 2px;}
.hadderr b:before {content:open-quote;}
.hadderr b:after {content:close-quote;}
.hadderr p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.hadderr p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align: center; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #dfc0a1; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread