Lands End
[html]
WC: 315 OOC: Because you offered it, and I accepted and we are pretty much done with the other thread Big Grin. I just initiated it hahaha, if you feel you dont' wan to though let me know I'll have it taken down ^^

So she was a bit late... it had been many weeks since she challanged him to hunt with her. She had been so busy what with her competition with Frodo and then stuff with Grace, Titania, Halifax and again falling off grace yet again, Eclipse had little time to think of her new friend. But he was not forgotten. Taking the few books, and putting on the waistcoat that he had let her have, as he seemed quite embarrassed by her nudity, she headed off to find his house. She was sure he would like these books, a man had helped her after she came in contact with a rat and broken glass for the first time. She would have come even sooner if she didn’t let her foot get infected. As it was, she wasn’t healed and still had the bandage on her foot, but was able to keep it clean and it felt far better than it had only a few days ago.She found a few books that described the stars, a way to remind the man that she was certain the real skies were far better than those that were in the books.

Finding Skye’s home she gave it a light knock hoping it would be Robert to answer, though she wasn’t shy that she was visiting a friend, she just didn’t feel like people thinking she liked him more than that. That was her own self conscious thinking though. She was far too self aware now after that night with Moss but it was not something to think about right now. She was here to offer up her challenge and possibly have a good laugh or two. And to get the man out of the house. The books she held were behind her back, though they were quite bulky and could be seen from behind her petite form.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread