Lands End
[html]
WC: OOC: oh forgot, about that, Well then can make it so it's the day eclipse had her fall, since the voyage is the day after that, and Eclipse has her bow and arrows slung ovre her shoulder, her foot is bandaged. SO COME ON LIL BROTHER >Big Grin

She did wait a bit longer than she thought she would have, her mind wandering a little as she watched the sky in wait for someone.... anyone to answer the door. Her eyes first wandered to the roof and then the partially cloudy skies before the door finally opened to reveal Robert and Eclipse grinned happily, though said nothing until he asked a question and she shook her head no.

“No actually I came here for you to fess up and show me those hunting skills, AND on top of that IF you prove worthy enough... I think I found some books you might like.”

She said holding the books she had behind her back and waved them. The titles showing for him to see. Her eyes gleaming with mischief. She never had a brother before and it felt like the opportunity to adopt Robert as her own, and she knew this was the kinds of things brothers and sisters did for each other. She knew about his sister, though she was strange to her in any case, she was sure he would need a …. well as normal as one could get kind of sister.

“This will help you get outside at night and actually look at the stars I think. Nothing better than to actually be doing the things the books say. They are only reference after all.”

She kept the books away from him at arms length. He would, of course have to show her his skills he said he had first of course. She looked at him expectantly waiting for him to deny everything he had said. It was too late and he’d do it even if she had to drag him out of his house and park him in the middle of the woods.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread