Lands End
[html]
WC: 216 OOC: This I do not know but I think he does well for her, bahahaha, she's learning she has a far more outgoing spirit as she use to when being a pup. No longer shy anymore >Big Grin

She knew his taunt towards her was not at all what he said and this proved it entirely as he put his hand on his face and groaned. She crossed her arms, carefully so not to catch an edge of a book on her and gave him a sly look.

“Now no need for that! Besides, you want the books don’t you? All you have to do is just catch a rabbit, or even a butterfly.”

Ok.. yes she was now taunting him, but he HAD to get out of the house sometime. He finally said fine, and closed the door. With that she grabbed his arm and hurried out into the forest, her htoughts on the prey, thinking he’d have to change so he could hunt, as he didn’t have anything to hunt with other than his own hands and feet and those were hard to use as an optime. She spoke to answer him quickly.

“It’s my weapon of choice, but I can always hunt on four paws too.”

She said, walking briskly before finally letting him go as they were further into the wilderness where the animals could be scouted from here and stared at him expectantly. He should know what to do now.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread