Lands End
[html]
WC: 257 OOC:

She looked at him as he turned his face away when she left the hiding spot and had to resist rolling her eyes. Was he a wolf or wasn’t he? Did Skye really take to the whole “you must wear clothes” thing seriously. She swore if he could dress himself in lupus form he would be wearing a full set of clothes. She said nothing though but wanted to shout something like “Am I not worth looking at?!” but she thought better of it, especially when he started sniffing. Then he spoke and she looked down... damn it.

“Well would you look at that, give me a second.”

She said sitting down, though she could see him demanding answers with his eyes and she was the one to avert her eyes on him this time.

“When i was in Halifax, a rat attacked me and uh... I threw a pan and smashed the window. I cut my foot trying to get my pan back’

She unwrapped the bandage, the cut had clotted and she shrugged, having no other bandage on her she could only rety it so that’s what she made to do. She could clean it later. It was still yellow with infection because Taliesin had showed her how to take care of it better, but it was not an enormous cut, just tender, sore and infected.

“It’s clotted it should be fine.”

She said as she began to wrap it back up.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread