Lands End
[html]
WC: 318 OOC: Big Grin

She rolled her eyes way too many times with this man as he told her how bad it was to be careful. She mocked him by pretending she was him and opened her mouth as though she were talking..

“What would the fun in anything be if I did that, besides it got those books didn’t it? If I were too afraid because of some stupid rat... then I wouln’t have gotten anything.”

She said as he moved to go back in the bushed. Great now he gave up. She thought but she could hear ripping in the distance and he came out with a strip of cloth. He spoke of dressing in with a clean bandage. She took the bit of cloth, shaking the old soiled one off and wrapped her foot carefully. He was infuriating, but very kind, though she wasn’t going to tell him that. She was very grateful though and she’d at least let him know that.

“Thanks, this is very kind of you.”

She was actually shocked that he didn’t take this as an excuse that they should go home, but instead it seemed he would continue on their hunting expedition. She stood testing the bandage out and nodded. She didn’t doubt it would start bleeding again, but she wasn’t telling him that. She was going to participate no matter what.

"There that’ll do.”

She said, and as she waited for him to find his scent he wanted she hurried to bury the soiled bandage, figuring it would eventually become a part of the earth like many things did and stood, unslinging her bow and holding it, ready to follow the man through the forest. Now she will finally get to see if he was what he said. If not she wasn’t going to rub it in his face... much.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread