Lands End
[html]
WC: 277 OOC: Well she'll just have to ruin all his clothes now won't he... i suppose it's a good thing she knows a tailor :O

“Oh stop calling me Miss, just Eclipse, you make me feel like an old woman and i’m your age.” She said and his argument against her pain made her laugh a little. “I suppose that you think your other books were gotten by easier and less dangerous ways? Why I bet your home was a castle full of mice for a long time.”

She said. Clearly the homes in Cercatori were human made, which meant when the humans died the houses became just as untame as the whole of the forest around them. She wondered if Robert knew that or if he was playing a fantasy dream in his head. She wouldn’t let it go, she would probably start up another argument just for the sake of it but she knew there were better things to do. Hunting. She was trying to figure this wolf out, but every time she thought she got something another thing threw itself at her. She scowled but when she was finally done and he caught a scent she was right behind him, her bow out, but it was only when he stopped that she took an arrow ever so slightly from the quiver on her back and knocked it. Then she looked at him and gave him an expectant smile. She wasn’t going to do his hunting for him, though she did look like she expected him to fail the chase just from having the arrow already in the position, though she did this with all her hunts, with or without anyone around. Animals were fast, and one must have fast reflexes to hit it.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread