Lands End
[html]
WC: 336 OOC:

Eclipse couldn’t tell why he was so angry at her the arrow was more than a few inches away from him. and if he was stupid enough to put it in her way... well she’d feel bad, but he didn’t. She frowned and let him go on after she spoke and shook her head.

“Risks my good man, besides I have practiced with this and my aim is true. If you don’t feel so comfortable with my confidence in my aim then when you miss you better be out of the way.”

Her voice was mocking. A tone she rarely used but it annoyed her that he was unhappy she nearly grazed his nose... well he might just look a little cuter with a nose scar anyway she thought to herself, but she would never purposely hurt anyone unless she knew she was threatened. She said nothing about his argument about not being rushed and being able to catch it if it hadn’t been for the bush. She could only raise her eyebrows but remained quiet as he resumed his sniffing to flush out something he could catch. This time it had been a grouse. Oh if he could catch that! She could easily make something good, but she could not help unless she put down the rabbit and she had no intentions of doing that and she kept herself at a safe distance watching him. He wasn’t as good of a hunter as she said at least not on his first try, but this one he was paying far more attention to the animal in front of him rather than the woman behind him, which is what a hunter was made of. She was silent and watchful and in a way crossed her fingers he would get the grouse. If not she would do her best not to be mean. After all she was not very nice to him already and he deserved some kind words once in a while.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread