Lands End
[html]
WC: 336 OOC:

When she took the feathered creature from his mouth he most definitely had something to say. She considered shoving the dead animal back in but she just gave him a sly smile. He obviously didn’t know how to play this game. She was not as social herself, but she didn’t attack someone she wasn’t sure of the position they were in. He showed the signs he wasn’t the best hunter though he proved he could do it. She just shrugged as if his comment didn’t matter.

“You’ll have to find out now won’t you?”

She was slower at heading to the spot he had changed and found him having his sleeve rolled up and looked down at her dirty foot she lifted it up inquiringly as if he wanted the other part back, showing him the dirty cloth that was on it.

“No, never done it before, though I think I might know someone who can.”

She said, letting her foot fall after a few seconds but she shrugged. Sewing was not an Eclipse thing and she was sure he’d point that out but it wasn’t a part of her daily life if he couldn’t tell she was far more comfortable in her own body, but she did procure some clothes from the city of Halifax before leaving the man with many thanks.

“So lets go find a fire and I’ll show you my lousy cooking skills.”

She said, knowing full well she could cook far better than most in the pack. In fact it wasn’t a hobby to her, it was a part of her life.

“Don’t forget your books, you’ve earned them.”

She said finally, her hands both full of dead meat ready and waiting to be skinned and cooked. She wasn’t about to ask for the waistcoat back yet anyway. She didn’t want to put the animals down and dirty them anymore than they already were.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread