Lands End
[html]
(288) Rob is a doofus.

His mischievous grin faltered a little as she easily deflected his retort. But, he did not allow himself to become disheartened, and kept up the sly act on Eclipse's behalf. "I guess I will, won't I," he replied, in his best attempts to be suave. Admittedly, he was not as smooth that he wanted to be, but he did not want to kneel in and be defeated.

When he walked back to Eclipse after he changed, he noticed that she was raising her foot as if to offer back his sleeve. It was cake with bits of dirt and not white anymore where she walked on it, and it honestly did not seem usable anymore. With a meek grin, he waved the foot away with one of his hands in a somewhat kind gesture. He could live with a damaged shirt... most likely. But, when she mentioned that somehow could fix it, he was not too slow to pick up interest. "Really now? Do you think you could inquire them about my shirt?" he asked, raising a single brow.

"What are you going to do, rub two sticks together until you get a spark?" Joking again, he was poking fun at her less than modern mindset. Of course, he did not expect her to do something so foolish when there were useful things to start a fire in his own house, such as animal oil and matches. But, he wanted to see what kind of side remark she could come up with then.

He blinked once, and quickly went back, and a moment later returned with the books in tow. Both with their hands full, Robert allowed himself to be led by Eclipse wherevershe wanted to take him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread