Lands End
[html]
WC: 465 OOC: Here is the layout of the first floor of her house, House!

She only smiled knowing that she got one up on him. It was ok she wouldn’t try to rub it in his face, not today at least. She had to think about what he said about inquiring them and she shrugged a little. She barely knew the man and he had helped her so much she wasn’t going to ask for more favors.

“I think he’ll want a trade for his work, but I think he might be able to do something, though he does not live in our pack.”

She said figuring he would want someone from the pack to do it rather than someone from outside the pack. At his jest she lifted an eyebrow but smiled a little speaking kindly

“If we were out in the wilderness yes. I have only so many matches, but seeing as we are in town, we won’t have to do it the ‘old fashioned way’”

She said as they moved towards her new house. It had changed only a little, she found some wild flowers and transplanted them into her own little front garden, but there were only three, mostly because it was so late in the summer, but inside was what transformed a bit. She had scavenged much of the towns outlying that of Cercatori and found a few strange things to decorate her house with. A few old trinkets that survived the years and the only thing that was equiped was the kitchen with its pots and pans... it was as though she just dragged someone else’s kitchen into her own. Of course it was exchanged with the whole stove and whatever other electronics that never worked, with a fireplace that could easily help her cook, she gave it a little flare, though she didn’t really do those types of hands on things, but she wanted her food over her fire when at home rather than in it.

She led the man down the hall and into the kitchen and what humans once called the living room, which was just what she called a sitting room and waved for him to make himself comfortable. There was only a couch with a bookshelf that was near devoid of books, but she had few possessions at the moment so all she had was maybe three books of her own. She herself went to the counter where she started pulling the skins off the dead animals.

“Do you know how to cure animal skins at all?”

She asked curiously. She didn’t want them to go to waste, but she would find someone if he didn’t know how, this was just a question and not something she would mean to pick on him about.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread