Lands End
[html]
(481) rob your awkward is showing.

"Oh," he murmured, becoming obviously dubious at the mention of the person's outer-pack relations. He looked down at his sleeve with an unsure grimace, and pouted a little. "I guess I could always attempt to repair it myself. I do believe I have something about sewing somewhere in my books... Even not, I'm sure it is not a science to sew clothing." He was not even sure where to procure a needle for such an activity--perhaps he could use a thin enough bone from a prey's rib. There was possibilities, but he was not able to focus on it long.

Robert showed his teeth in a grin, and scoffed,"I would have thought you'd do everything in the 'old fashion way'--and you say it like it is a bad thing." He glanced around the ground for a moment, and with a sound of success, he stepped ahead and bent down. When he came back up, he went back to Eclipse and showed her what he picked, with a crooked smile on his face, again trying to impress her. "If we had to cook in the wilderness, we could use this to add a kick to the food; clove is pretty good with meat."

He paused for a moment, and added, "At least, that's what I've read. In my field guide. I rarely prepare my meals--I eat them raw... Well, at least smoked. Completely raw is just barbaric, I am right?" He cut himself off before he blabbered even further, and looked off to some other direction. In his best attempt to be sly, he ended up making a fool of him, and at that point, he believed he made a mockery of himself one times too many for one day.

He allowed himself to be led into the house, and he noticed that some things were different. "It looks nice so far," he offered off-handedly, recalling the explosion she had only a couple of days ago. Perhaps she was satisfied a bit with what she had collected so far, or at least he dearly hoped that she was. When she gestured him to take a seat, he promptly settled himself upon a cushion, and continued to inspect the house. When he noticed the few books, he became immediately interested, and reached out a hand to take a peak at an especially inviting one.

But, he quickly snapped back at attention when Eclipse spoke, and blinked at her question. "Uh, yeah, sure, I can. It is simple, really. You just put salt on them and... Yes, I do know how to cure pelts." Again, he made a half-grimace, and wanted to retreat back to his room in his house so that he could stop over explaining himself. But, it'd be rude to just suddenly up and leave, so he kept him planted on his seat with a displeased look upon his face.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread