Lands End
[html]
WC: 529 OOC: so Eclipse shall make it show even more hahaha

“No, I am quite a modern wolf when it comes to it, though I like to indulge myself in my own wolfish instincts.”

She couldn’t help but giggle at him and shake her head. He seemed oblivious to her jokes but that was fine, she kind of thought it was cute with the scrutinizing look he tended to give her, which of course made her want to do it even more. She looked at what he picked and nodded.

“Yes I use that as well as some of my own herbs I never usually leave without. Some stuff that I have to trade for and is pretty precious. I’m sure you’ll get to enjoy the most rarest of all soon enough.”

But not today, she thought. Her saffron was far too precious and though she wanted to impress the young man she could easily do it with the other oils and dried herbs as well as the very few vegetables she already had. She again laughed at his more than or less than silly comment. Of course he would think of such a thing.

“We are wolves dear, wolves eat raw meat. It’s the way it has been for centuries.”

Which meant she too ate it raw every once in awhile, she didn’t mind just delving into something that looked so delicious, but she cooked when she could help it. He complimented her house and she could tell he thought he was running on a touchy subject in which made her cringe a little before getting to work. She took a second before answering.

“That whole crying thing.... don’t take it personally it was an emotional morning for me. It won’t happen again. And thank you. I think it’s homey enough now, though it is so quiet.”

She said, her voice was even and solid, she was not sad nor was she angry with the man, but neither was she overly excited about the whole thing of finding new things with new memories, though the pan through the glass one was pretty good she thought to herself as she finished skinning the rabbit she shot.

“Would you like the rabbit pelt then? I don’t know what you could do with the grouse it’s all feathers, but I don’t want to waste the animal.”

she said setting aside the skinned part of the rabbit before working on taking the meat and turning it into strips here and there and taking some of the organs that were well liked, and making sure not to do anything with the intestines or the stomach. The stench would be horrible. She did the same with the bird, finding an extra tidbit here or there she could boil up for later or with their dinner. Soon she had the fire going and a pan over it with sizzling rabbit and grouse meat, the smell of it being basted in a sort of oil and oregano wafted out from the fireplace and she was becoming satisfied. She decided against the vegetables, at least for this meal.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread