Lands End
[html]
WC: 403 OOC:

“The ones I normally use? I use Oregano, and basil, rosemary, though the rare ones I use at festivals like thyme and the most precious of all, saffron, which I got a whole jar from a... a woman I met a few seasons ago.”

Thinking back on the collie woman made her faulter a little bit as she tried giving back the precious stuff but was denied as the woman said she was going to die... so Eclipse wondered if she had died. It was hard to think about even if she only met the wonderful woman once. She hid her reactions to her own words in keeping her hands busy. The skinned rabbit pelt was set to the side for the man for later and once things were basted and ready the room smelled of cooked meat. She didn’t need to say anything more about her outburst and was glad that he didn’t take it personally. She looked at him with wonderment as he mentioned quills... swan quills.

“How did you get swan quills? Are there swans around here?”

She asked enthusiasticaly, watching the strips of meat, flipping them with one of her newer plastic like utensils. She didn’t have a spatula so the thongs she found would have to do. The meat sizzled louder as she flipped over the bit of meat and turned her attention back to him and gave him a quick smile seeing he really was interested in her cooking. She quirked her brow and moved so he could see the sizzling meat over top the fire.

“The way I am doing it makes it quicker to cook as it’s in thin strips and can taste so good fried like this.”

She said going to a cabinet away from the fire to grab two plates where she could split the meat between and quickly hurried to get the thongs and pull the first strip out, then the second, third, fourth, then finished at the sixth. she put more on, but she put three strips on one, and three on another, each one having two bits of the rabbit and one grouse, where the next batch would give them the opposite.

“Don’t burn your mouth I’m no healer either.”

She said, her tone every bit as teasing as she meant it to be.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread